Sunday, July 24, 2016

Retiring L'age Moyen - Long live the Great Woman!

Join me at WordPress

Dear Friends,

As you know, I've been a complete slacker of a blogger here at Blogger.  I seem to have lost my energy to focus solely on style and at my ever-advancing age find my preoccupations broadening.  I'm pondering the ways in which we as women can make our lives easier and possibly more fulfilling.  Hence ' the Great Woman' is today born.  To be clear (and as you'll see on my new blog over at WordPress), I have no illusions about my being the great woman, though not surprisingly I have endless opinions on what might be adopted, discarded and improved upon to help me (and you) get there.

I have given much thought to this as I raise a daughter, work with young women and support the struggles, frustrations of my dear friends in L'age.  One of the great pleasures of getting older is that I have become quite radical while looking almost normal on the outside.  Though if you scratch the surface, the radicalism is seeping through.

Please come and follow me at the Great Woman.  If you can find me at the Great Woman on Facebook then please say hello there (I apparently need 25 likes before I can earn a username - oh FB!), and follow me on Twitter  @greatwomanblog where the world is our oyster.

I welcome your comments and look forward to reconnecting.

Very best to you,

Cathy
formerly of L'age Moyen

No comments:

Post a Comment